If you're not your child's concussion care advocate, who is? Download the Parent's Resource Kit for Concussion Care and get empowered with:
- Concussion Signs and Symptoms - a printable reference for suspected concussions;
- Return to Activity Strategy - a 9-step printable reference for returning to learn and play after a concussion;
- Educational Accommodations Checklist - a form to request modifications in attendance, breaks, stimuli, school work, testing, and other areas for children recovering from concussions.
Be in the know with the FREE app ImPACT Passport!
- Safely store your child's concussion test ID.
- Report your child's symptoms.
- Grant your healthcare provider access to your child's baseline or post-injury test results when needed.